The economic solution to gravity: the POS-T Varus glide system
Variable. Universal. Stable.
LET YOUR PRODUCTS GLIDE GENTLY FORWARD
With it's unique surface, the POS-T VARUS glide system is the ideal system to easily slide your products to the front, even with a minimal inclination on your shelf. This system is particularly suitable for heavy products such as drinks, glasses or tins. It can also be used in chillers without any issues - thus reducing the shelf maintenance requirements for fast-turnaround items such as yoghurt pots and milk cartons.
The POS-T VARUS glide system can be used on all standard shelf systems. On straight shelves, the tilt angles can be adjusted using the optional POS-T incline solution, which can be retrofitted to 6° and 9° with minimal effort.
This gravity solution can be used not only on retail shelves but also on deep heavy goods shelves.
Create order on your shelves with POS-T dividers. These interlock with the gliding mat and form a stable gliding compartment.
- Automatic front presentation with the help of gravity – optimal visibility and orientation, clearly reduced shelf maintenance efforts
- From 6° angle of inclination – hardly any loss of height, no loss of shelf space
- Simple installation with only a few components
- Easy adjustment to various product widths – easy to change planograph
- Low front height – customer-friendly retrieval and easy to stocktake