Our successful Pushfeed Systems
for the Point of Sale
100% visibility from the first to the last article
KEEP ORDER ON THE SHELF FRONT
The customer naturally expects that the offer on the shelf is presented to him in such a way that he can make his choice in a few minutes. With our POS-T pushfeeds your products are exactly where the customer is looking for them - at the shelf front. In this way you achieve 100% visibility from the first to the last article and always offer a tidy presentation of the goods. This pleases your customers and makes shelf maintenance easier for your employees. From our POS-T system kit, we can put together the perfect pushfeed for your packaged goods. It doesn't matter whether your product is packed in cardboard or plastic packaging, whether it is round, square or oval, whether it is presented in blister packaging or in a bag, whether you want to display it in a display or whether it is placed on the shelf or in the freezer.
Round? ‒ so what!
POS-T Compartment C60
POS-T C60 is the ideal choice for all groups of products featuring round, oval or square items packaged with a width above 39 mm. To prevent these products from “breaking out” of the line, they must be guided with extremely stable side walls. POS-T Compartment C60 is therefore particularly suitable for the drugstore category, in which many different product shapes can be found. The entire category is visually enhanced.
The POS-T pushfeed with customisable pushing strength is securely fixed to the C60 L-bracket – this results in unique flexibility and stability. The transparent front panel also ensures a uniform front image and provides additional stability.
THE universal pushfeed system
POS-T Compartment C90
Orientation, time saving, sales increases and customer friendliness – you can achieve all this with the All in One System POS-T C90 from POS TUNING.
The POS-T Compartment C90 is a universal pushfeed system with an integrated divider. It offers the perfect pushing solution for all products, including stacked products, bagged goods and bottles. It is perfectly suited to all packaging formats from a width of 53mm.
It couldn’t be simpler to install the pushfeed system. With a simple “click” the system locks onto the adapter rail. By simply lifting and moving the system, you can adapt it to all product widths – making planogram changes child’s play.
The easy alternative: For the smooth pushing of products, select the pushfeed with our patented SloMo (slow motion) technology. Wine bottles or stacked products, for example, are pushed forward with the right pressure yet with particular care.
THE PUSHER SYSTEM FOR FREEZERS
POS-T Compartment C130
The POST C130 is a universal pushfeed system that was developed especially to handle the extreme conditions of deep freezing. Its robust nature resists ice and frost and provides unique flexibility and stability. The unique front connector of the POS-T C130 can withstand the strongest pressure during filling and ensures a long service life.
The POS-T C130 pushfeed system can handle a complete frozen range of cardboard and bagged packaging from a width of 90 mm. An additional pushfeed rail is available for very large products with a width above 150 mm.
Ensure perfect orientation with permanent front presentation – this leads to a shorter decision-making process at the point of sale, quicker door opening times, less energy loss and satisfied customers.
- Optimal visibility and orientation for customers – Reduction in time spent with the doors open
- Significantly reduced cost of shelf maintenance
- Goods presented at the front create a “wall” to the rear area – cold is retained
- Suitable for all packaging with a width above 90mm
- Simple installation with few components – simple installation on all shelves
- Simple adaptation to different product widths
- Universally applicable, easy to change the planogram
- Low front height – customer-friendly retrieval and easy to stocktake
Nobody is falling out of line here!
POS-T U-channels with pushfeed – The all-in-one feed solution for asymmetrical, round, soft packed and conical products. Suitable for all categories where subsequent adaptations to product widths are of secondary importance – and that is more regular than you’d expect: Spice jars, small bottles, tubes and baking ingredients.
It couldn’t be easier to install. Each POS-T U-channel features an integrated pushfeed and forms a closed system in itself. It can be removed for filling and is also ideal for use in displays and high-quality shelf furniture.
As standard, the POS-T channels are available in various widths from 39 to 93 mm.
- Easy handling due to fixed widths with integrated pushfeed
- No more entanglement of products due to adjusting exactly to the width of conical products
- Significantly reduced cost of shelf maintenance
- Simple assembly on all shelves
- Customer-friendly product removal and easy to stocktake due to low front height
The system solution for all products presented in trays
POS-T system tray
With the POS-T system tray you can turn your transport packaging into the perfect presentation packaging. Thanks to compatibility with the POS-T pushfeed, the products are always at the front – in the optimal viewing and reach position for shoppers. There is no need to manually move products to the front, clearing up is child’s play.
Here’s how easy it is to achieve the perfect display in only 5 steps
An additional perforation on the back and/or underside of the transport packaging for attaching to the POS-T pushfeed turns your standard tray into a POS-T system tray. As a “one-time investment” the shelves need to be equipped with the special POS -T pushfeed for “tray operation”.
- Over 50% of shoppers praise the improved overview and organisation
- With the same retention time, the drop-out rate is reduced thanks to better orientation
- The number of impulse buys increases thanks to better product visibility
- The effort required to stocktake products with Systemtray compared to stocktaking individual products is reduced by 40%
- The expense of bringing the goods forward is completely eliminated
The perfect solution for every need
POS-T Modular System
It’s time to get your shelves in order. Our modular system will provide you with the optimal organisational and pushfeed system in modular design – whether you’d prefer dividers on adapter-T rails for clear shelving structures or purchasing these dividers with the matching pushfeed for the perfect presentation of your products – the choice is yours.
POS-T dividers create clear structures and help shoppers to find their way around. Each product stands firmly in its compartment and isn’t at risk of sliding to the right or left. This decreases customer search and find times and measurably increases the amount of impulse buys.
Depending on the product and application, we offer dividers in 35, 60, 100 or 120 mm in height and from 80 to 580 mm in length. Furthermore, POS-T dividers are not just simple “plastic dividers”, but a system with multiple intelligent detailed solutions …
- … shelf dividers with special front connectors – the perfect divider for every shelf type
- … colourful dividers help orientate shoppers
- … illuminated dividers emphasise the main products on the shelf and brand or display-specific segment dividers give structure to your displays
- … vario dividers with predetermined breaking points at the back can be adjusted in store to the corresponding shelf depth
So simple, yet so ingenious – today it’s almost impossible to imagine life without them! The principle of POS-T pushfeeds is simple and highly efficient: A pushfeed bracket is connected to a roller spring. The end of the roller spring is attached to the front of the shelf on the adapter-T rail and this pulls the pushfeed bracket towards the front. It then brings all the products to the front of the shelf with it.
POS-T pushfeeds ensure that products are positioned exactly where the customer is looking for them – at the front of the shelf. 100% visibility from the front to the back of the shelf and orderly product presentation.
POS-T pushfeeds are available in a variety of shapes and sizes – for large, heavy, small and narrow products. Alongside a POS-T divider you will receive a product compartment with a pushfeed function.
The springs of various strength made of rustproof stainless steel ensure that your products are pushed forward with the optimal pushing force.
Adapter-T rails – the perfect fastening:
Adapter-T rails form the basis for dividers and pushfeeds. They can be used for the front or rear attachment of dividers and pushfeeds on all standard shelves.
The adapter-T rail is fixed to the shelf. The rails are available as self-adhesive, magnetic or with plug-in fastening for shelves with U-profiles. Subsequently, dividers and pushfeeds can be attached to them with one click.
- Modular system – the perfect feed solution for every product
- Optimal visibility and orientation, greatly reduced shelf maintenance
- Low level of complexity with few components – simple assembly on all shelves
- Easy adjustment to various product widths – easy to change planograph
- Durable and reliable – TÜV and GS tested