Sustainable and responsible conduct is of key importance to us. Our products and processes are continually assessed in light of sustainable environmental protection and the management of energy and materials, in order to save resources.
We provide transparency
For us, maintaining an open dialogue with our customers and partners regarding these topics is a matter of course. As a result, we have been certified by the SEDEX (Supplier Ethical Data Exchange) audit in accordance with the SMETA procedure (Sedex Members' Ethical Trade Audit). This involved the company being examined for various criteria, such as working conditions, workplace safety and hygiene, as well as environmental management.
We bear responsibility for the environment
- The cooling system with compression refrigeration was replaced with energy-saving free cooling devices.
- The vacuum pumps on the extrusion system were swapped for an even more energy-efficient alternative.
- The lighting in the halls and outside has been completely changed to LED bulbs.
- We work using all-electronic injection moulding machines.
- We heat our buildings by means of heat recovery from the compressed air produced by our machines.
- Any resulting plastic waste from the injection moulding cycle is processed directly into new parts at the point of origin.
- On 01 July 2018, we appointed an Environmental Officer.
- Over the last 3 years we have saved a considerable amount of energy (271,008 kWh/a) and reduced our Co2 emissions by 154.2 t/a.